Date and Time
January 16–18, 2024
11:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET
An enormous quantity of single-cell genomic profiling knowledge (>100 million cells) has been generated to this point from human and different mammalian brains by the Nationwide Institutes of Well being’s (NIH) Mind Analysis by Advancing Revolutionary Neurotechnologies (BRAIN) Initiative – Cell Census Community (BICCN) and the Cell Atlas Community (BICAN) and the broad analysis neighborhood to characterize mind cell sorts and states throughout lifespan and illnesses. These information-rich knowledge characterize an amazing analysis development, which engenders new and important alternatives for knowledge evaluation, integration, and annotation.
This workshop will probably be a 3-day interactive occasion with focused and coordinated displays, panel discussions, and demonstrations with the next targets:
- Foster the event of knowledge requirements for the combination and annotation of single-cell genomics knowledge.
- Systemize and automate the method of knowledge to info to information and develop pipelines the place possible
- Shed new insights on mind cell useful research by utilizing cell atlasing knowledge and cell type-specific focusing on instruments.
- Develop methods with mind illness analysis communities to maximally leverage BICCN/BICAN knowledge.
- Develop a neighborhood roadmap for the evaluation and annotation of single-cell knowledge.
The overarching BRAIN Initiative Cell Atlasing Program purpose is to construct reference mind cell atlases that will probably be broadly used all through the analysis neighborhood, offering a molecular and anatomical foundational framework for the research of mind perform and illness.
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Workplace of the BRAIN Director
- Nationwide Institute of Psychological Well being’s Division of Neuroscience and Primary Behavioral Science
The workshop consists of closed captioning. People who want extra cheap lodging for this occasion ought to e-mail Dr. Laura D. Reyes. Requests should be made 5 enterprise days earlier than the occasion.
This occasion is free, and registration is required .
Questions? Electronic mail Dr. Laura D. Reyes.